SELECCIÓN Y SINERGIA ORGANIZACIONAL DELTA, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, domiciled in Río Lerma 213 interior 5, Colonia Cuauhtémoc, Alcaldía Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México, Código Postal 06500, México, institutions concerned with the welfare and safeguard of the information provided by the owners of the personal data and sensitive data that we collect for effects of our professional activity and in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, makes the following Privacy Notice known to them:
Based on and for the purposes of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, it is important to define the following terms:
- Personal data: Any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. Such information will be protected under the principles of Legality, Purpose, Proportionality, Quality, Information, Consent and Responsibility.
- Sensitive personal data: Those personal data that affect the most intimate sphere of its owner, or whose improper use may give rise to discrimination or entails a serious risk to it. In particular, data that can reveal aspects such as: Racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions, sexual preference are considered sensitive.
PURPOSE IN THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- Identification and contact.
- Recruitment and selection of Executives at our or the candidate’s request.
- Conducting psychometric evaluations.
- By receiving your information contained in your Resume, to offer you any position of any of our clients or internally.
- Attend and answer your questions regarding Human Resources.
- Sending information regarding our company or issues related to Human Resources.
- For the transfer of personal data and / or sensitive data if necessary by the selection process, which may be treated inside and outside the country, shared specifically with our clients, with the prior authorization of the candidate in process. The information will be treated in a very professional manner and with strict security, administrative, technical and physical measures, which have been implemented to protect your personal data against damage, loss, alteration, or unauthorized treatment.
- Evaluate the quality of service we provide.
For the aforementioned purposes, we need to obtain the following personal information: Full name, personal home and cell phone number, email, workplace, resume, financial compensation.
You have the right to access, rectify and cancel your personal data, as well as to oppose their treatment or revoke the consent you have given us for this purpose, through the procedures we have implemented. To know these procedures, the requirements and deadlines, you can contact the email firstname.lastname@example.org ,in which any request from the owners will be met within a period not exceeding 15 business days from the date on which the corresponding request is received, through the email you have provided for this purpose.
It is important to mention that to meet any request by the owner, you will need: